Long-time NSA Executive and Chief Information Security Officer Philip Quade a Member of OptimEyes.ai Advisory Board 6-01-21
Quade is a board member for various companies, COO of Evolution Equity Partners, and former Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of one of the largest cybersecurity companies in the world. Prior to that, he spent 33 years serving in several roles at the U.S. National Security Agency, most recently as Special Assistant for Cyber & Chief of the NSA Cyber Task Force. He regularly represented the NSA at the White House on national strategy, policy, budget, and intelligence & attack operations.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to bring someone of Phil’s caliber, expertise and grace to our leadership team,” said OptimEyes CEO AJ Sarkar. “His strategic mindset, deep knowledge of operations, and his intimate knowledge of the complex cyber risks facing today’s large enterprise are priceless as we launch our solution to market.”
The OptimEyes.ai enterprise risk modeling platform is the only solution that provides all the following benefits:
- Company-Specific Risk Modeling that uses a company’s own operational data to analyze, measure, quantify and predict risk.
- Client-Specific Risk Benchmarking to compare a company’s real-time risk score and track progress against industry peers.
- Multiple Use Cases for eliminating operational silos and enabling corporate leadership teams to assess and compare threats.
- Cost-of-Risk Quantification to calculate the expected financial impact and predict the potential recurrence of risks.
- Neuroscience-based, Multi-Persona Dashboards that present enterprise-wide risk metrics in intuitive, unbiased formats for more efficient decision-making.
- Rapid deployment provided by 90-95% automation via template-based customization and configuration.
- Risk Scenario Planning that enables organizations to proactively look at best- and worst-case scenarios and prioritize investment and resourcing.
“The OptimEyes solution can link risk management decisions made in board rooms with major IT decisions made by technology executives, and operational decisions made by network operators,” Quade said. “It allows each of those layers — the executive layer, the CISO, and the security ops team — to make decisions that are consistent and strategically aligned. That’s critical for businesses seeking to leverage secure technical capabilities to disrupt the marketplace / their competition, as well as attempt to stay a step ahead of sophisticated cyber threats.”
San Diego- based OptimEyes.ai is the pioneer of integrated, digital risk modeling (IDRM). Built by cyber, risk and compliance veterans, our software-as-a-service platform helps Fortune 1000 organizations discover, measure, prioritize, predict, and optimize cybersecurity, data privacy, and enterprise risks. For more information, visit optimeyes.ai and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.