San Diego, CA. June 30, 2021 — OptimEyes.ai, the pioneer of AI-powered Integrated Risk Modeling (IRM), has named Stuart Lee, Chief Privacy Officer for tech giant VMware, to its advisory board.
At VMWare, Lee is responsible for defining and operationalizing the company’s global privacy strategy. He works closely with the legal team, information security, and cross-functional leaders to maintain the organization’s privacy program and addressing new and emerging regulatory requirements.
Before joining VMware, Lee served as a Specialist Leader in Deloitte’s Privacy and Data Protection Practice. He worked across the technology, retail, government, and manufacturing sectors helping Fortune 500 companies design, build, and deploy global privacy and security programs.
He earned his BA from Flagler College and a Master’s and PhD from the University of Cambridge. Lee is a Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE), a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) in the US and Europe, and a Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
“We are thrilled to have Stuart’s expertise and guidance on our quest to revolutionize the way enterprises measure, model, and manage data privacy risk,” said OptimEyes CEO AJ Sarkar. “His deep industry and global data privacy experience are invaluable as we launch our solution to the global-500 market.”
The OptimEyes.ai enterprise risk modeling platform is the only solution that provides all the following benefits:
- Company-Specific Risk Modeling that uses a company’s own operational data to analyze, measure, quantify and predict risk.
- Client-Specific Risk Benchmarking to compare a company’s real-time risk score and track progress against industry peers.
- Multiple Use Cases for eliminating operational silos and enabling corporate leadership teams to assess and compare threats.
- Cost-of-Risk Quantification to calculate the expected financial impact and predict the potential recurrence of risks.
- Neuroscience-based, Multi-Persona Dashboards that present enterprise-wide risk metrics in intuitive, unbiased formats for more efficient decision-making.
- Rapid Deployment provided by 90-95% automation via template-based customization and configuration.
- Risk Scenario Planning that enables organizations to proactively look at best- and worst-case scenarios and prioritize investment and resourcing.
“The OptimEyes solution can help global enterprises more effectively assess, quantify, predict, and manage data privacy threats,” Lee said. “And it reduces the risk of non-compliance with the growing field of global state and country-specific privacy laws that we all must deal with. I’m thrilled to have a part in shaping this advanced solution to meet the needs of global enterprises in this new, increasingly challenging era of risk management.”
San Diego- based OptimEyes.ai is the pioneer of Integrated Risk Modeling (IRM). Built by cyber, risk and compliance veterans, our software-as-a-service platform helps Fortune 1000 organizations discover, measure, prioritize, predict, and optimize cybersecurity, data privacy, and enterprise risks. For more information, visit optimeyes.ai and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
VMware is a leading provider of multi-cloud services for all apps, enabling digital innovation with enterprise control. As a trusted foundation to accelerate innovation, VMware software gives businesses the flexibility and choice they need to build the future. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, VMware is committed to building a better future through the company’s 2030 Agenda. For more information, please visit www.vmware.com/company.